1. On a Linux router, packet forwarding for IPv4 has been enabled. After a reboot, the machine no longer forwards IP packets from other hosts. The command: echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward temporarily resolves this issue.
Which one of the following options is the best way to ensure this setting is saved across system restarts?
2. What information can be found in the file specified by the status parameter in an OpenVPN server configuration file? (Choose two.)
3. Which of the following lines in the sshd configuration file should, if present, be changed in order to increase the security of the server? (Choose two.)
4. Which of the following nmap parameters scans a target for open TCP ports? (Choose two.)
5. Which of the statements below are correct regarding the following commands, which are executed on a Linux router? (Choose two.)
6. What option in the client configuration file would tell OpenVPN to use a dynamic source port when making a connection to a peer?
7. Which Linux user is used by vsftpd to perform file system operations for anonymous FTP users?
8. Which of the following sshd configuration should be set to no in order to fully disable password based logins? (Choose two.)
9. When the default policy for the netfilter INPUT chain is set to DROP, why should a rule allowing traffic to localhost exist?
10. FILL BLANK –
What command creates a SSH key pair? (Specify ONLY the command without any path or parameters)
11. The content of which local file has to be transmitted to a remote SSH server in order to be able to log into the remote server using SSH keys?
12. What is the name of the network security scanner project which, at the core, is a server with a set of network vulnerability tests?
13. With fail2ban, what is a “˜jail”™?
14. The program vsftpd, running in a chroot jail, gives the following error:
Which of the following actions would fix the error?
15. Which of the following Samba configuration parameters is functionally identical to the parameter read only=yes?
16. How must Samba be configured such that it can check CIFS passwords against those found in /etc/passwd and /etc/shadow?
17. In which CIFS share must printer drivers be placed to allow Point”™n”™Print driver deployment on Windows?
18. Which of the following Samba services handles the membership of a file server in an Active Directory domain?
19. Which of the following statements is true regarding the NFSv4 pseudo file system on the NFS server?
20. Which of the following options are valid in /etc/exports? (Choose two.)
21. Which command is used to configure which file systems a NFS server makes available to clients?
22. Which of these tools, without any options, provides the most information when performing DNS queries?
23. Performing a DNS lookup with dig results in this answer:
24. What option for BIND is required in the global options to disable recursive queries on the DNS server by default?
Powered by BetterDocs
Đáp án tham khảo:
Email của bạn sẽ không được hiển thị công khai. Các trường bắt buộc được đánh dấu *
Ghi nhớ tôi
Chưa đăng ký? Đăng ký
Bạn đã đăng ký? Đăng nhập ngay