1.What are the differences between hard disk drives and solid state disks? (Choose two.)
2. Reverse DNS assigns hostnames to IP addresses. How is the name of the IP address 198.51.100.165 stored on a DNS server?
3. Which of the following types of bus can connect hard disk drives with the motherboard?
4. Members of a team already have experience using Red Hat Enterprise Linux. For a small hobby project, the team wants to set up a Linux server without paying for a subscription. Which of the following Linux distributions allows the team members to apply as much of their Red Hat Enterprise Linux knowledge as possible?
5. What information can be displayed by top?
6. Which of the following commands can be used to resolve a DNS name to an IP address?
7. What is true about the dmesg command? (Choose two.)
8. Which of the following outputs could stem from the command last?
9. What is the UID of the user root?
10. Which permissions are set on a regular file once the permissions have been modified with the command chmod 654 file.txt?
11. What is true about the owner of a file?
12. Which of the following permissions are set on the /tmp/ directory?
13. Which command adds the new user tux and creates the user”™s home directory with default configuration files?
14. What information is stored in /etc/passwd? (Choose three.)
15. Which of the following tar options handle compression? (Choose two.)
16. FILL BLANK –
What keyword is used in a shell script to begin a loop? (Specify one keyword only, without any additional information.)
17. Which of the following commands creates an archive file work.tar from the contents of the directory ./work/?
18. Which of the following keys can be pressed to exit less?
19. The current directory contains the following file:
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 859688 Feb 7 08:15 test.sh
Given that the file is a valid shell script, how can this script be executed? (Choose two.)
20. Which of the following commands sorts the output of the command export-logs?
21. A directory contains the following files:
What would be the output of the following shell script?
for file in *.txt
22. Which of the following commands will search for the file foo.txt under the directory /home?
23. The current directory contains the following file:
-rw-r””r”” 1 root exec 24551 Apr 2 12:36 test.sh
The file contains a valid shell script, but executing this file using ./test.sh leads to this error: bash: ./test.sh: Permission denied
What should be done in order to successfully execute the script?
24. What is a Linux distribution?
Powered by BetterDocs
Đáp án tham khảo:
Email của bạn sẽ không được hiển thị công khai. Các trường bắt buộc được đánh dấu *
Ghi nhớ tôi
Chưa đăng ký? Đăng ký
Bạn đã đăng ký? Đăng nhập ngay