1.Which of the following commands erases the contents of the /dev/sdb3 partition?
2. Which of the following files will be looked for and used by GNU make, if one of them exists, unless a different file is specified on the command line when trying to compile software from source code? (Choose two.)
3. FILL BLANK –
What command is used to send messages to all users currently logged in? (Specify ONLY the command without any path or parameters.)
4. Which of the following commands restores only those files containing lpi in their name from the archive lpifiles.tar.gz?
5. A regular user has just run –
./configure && make && make install
to build and install a program. However, the installation fails. What could be done to install the program? (Choose two.)
6. The following command has just been run successfully:
Cd /opt; tar xvf /dev/nst0;
What will happen if the command sequence is run again?
7. FILL BLANK –
What command discards unused blocks on a mounted file system in order to support SSD devices? (Specify ONLY the command without any path or parameters.)
8. Which single command simulates a failed device within a RAID 5 array?
9. What is the minimum number of disks required in a fully redundant RAID5 array?
10. A system has one hard disk and one CD writer which are both connected to SATA controllers. Which device represents the CD writer?
11. What action should be performed after increasing the size of a logical volume?
12. What information is found in the following excerpt from the file /proc/mdstat? (Choose two.)
13. FILL BLANK –
What command will remove a physical volume from a volume group? (Specify ONLY the command without any path or parameters.)
14. Which command is used to make an exact copy, at a single point in time, of a logical volume while still allowing the original logical volume to be updated?
15. Which of the following commands creates a Btrfs subvolume named volume in/mnt?
16. FILL BLANK –
What keyword is missing in the following line from /etc/fstab in order to grant the user fred write access to the files in the vfat file system on /dev/sdb1:
/dev/sdb1 /mnt/usbflash vfat defaults, _________=fred, umask=022, 0 0
(Specify ONLY the option name without any path or parameters.)
17. Due to extreme system use, a Linux system requires some additional swap space. To initialize 5 GB of additional swap space, which combination of commands should be used?
18. What is the purpose of a system mount unit?
19 FILL BLANK –
What command ensures that the file systems are written to disk after a lot of write operations? (Specify ONLY the command without any path or parameters.)
20. What component of a system does smartd monitor?
21. How can the label root be added to the ext4 filesystem on /dev/sda1?
22. Which sub command to crypsetup shows information about an encrypted LUKS partition?
23. Which of the following is a CD-ROM filesystem standard?
24. Which of the following init systems comes along with an own UEFI boot loader?
25. What effect does the “”f option to the update-rc.d command have on files in the /etc/rcX.d/ and /etc/init.d/ directories?
Powered by BetterDocs
Đáp án tham khảo:
Email của bạn sẽ không được hiển thị công khai. Các trường bắt buộc được đánh dấu *
Ghi nhớ tôi
Chưa đăng ký? Đăng ký
Bạn đã đăng ký? Đăng nhập ngay