1.Which type of file system is created by mkfs when it is executed with the block device name only and without any additional parameters?
2. Which umask value ensures that new directories can be read, written and listed by their owning user, read and listed by their owning group and are not accessible at all for everyone else?
3. Which of the following commands changes the number of days before the ext3 filesystem on /dev/sda1 has to run through a full filesystem check while booting?
4. Which is the default percentage of reserved space for the root user on new ext4 filesystems?
5. Which of the following is true when a file system, which is neither listed in /etc/fstab nor known to system, is mounted manually?
6. FILL BLANK –
Which program updates the database that is used by the locate command? (Specify ONLY the command without any path or parameters).
7. What does the command mount –bind do?
8. Consider the following output from the command ls “”i:
How would a new file named c.txt be created with the same inode number as a.txt (Inode 525385)?
9. Consider the following directory:
drwxrwxr-x 2 root sales 4096 Jan 1 15:21 sales
Which command ensures new files created within the directory sales are owned by the group sales? (Choose two.)
10. In order to display all currently mounted filesystems, which of the following commands could be used? (Choose two.)
11. FILL BLANK –
Which command displays the current disk space usage for all mounted file systems? (Specify ONLY the command without any path or parameters.)
12. Which chown command changes the ownership to dave and the group to staff on a file named data.txt?
13. When considering the use of hard links, what are valid reasons not to use hard links?
14. In compliance with the FHS, in which of the directories are man pages found?
15. FILL BLANK –
Which file in the /proc filesystem lists parameters passed from the bootloader to the kernel? (Specify the file name only without any path.)
16. What is the process ID number of the init process on a System V init based system?
17. Which daemon handles power management events on a Linux system?
18. Which of the following statements are true about the boot sequence of a PC using a BIOS? (Choose two.)
19. What is true regarding UEFI firmware? (Choose two.)
20. A faulty kernel module is causing issues with a network interface card. Which of the following actions ensures that this module is not loaded automatically when the system boots?
21. When is the content of the kernel ring buffer reset? (Choose two.)
22. What is the first program the Linux kernel starts at boot time when using System V init?
23. A Debian package creates several files during its installation. Which of the following commands searches for packages owning the file /etc/debian_version?
24. What is contained on the EFI System Partition?
25. Which of the following directories on a 64 bit Linux system typically contain shared libraries? (Choose two.)
Powered by BetterDocs
Đáp án tham khảo:
Email của bạn sẽ không được hiển thị công khai. Các trường bắt buộc được đánh dấu *
Ghi nhớ tôi
Chưa đăng ký? Đăng ký
Bạn đã đăng ký? Đăng nhập ngay